Information from one of the original placards at the entrance on the Dodds Avenue building.

Placard was relocated to the new school building on Hwy 58.

CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL

OF

HAMILTON COUNTY

ERECTED UNDER LEGISLATIVE 

ACT OF 1899 AND BY RESOLUTION

OF THE COUNTY COURT

APRIL TERM 1906

SETH M. WALKER – COUNTY JUDGE

R. L. JONES – COUNTY SUP’T

T. S. MOODY – GENERAL CONTRACTOR

CHAS E. SMITH – STONE

ALLEN & CURRY – BRICK

ADAMS & ALSUP ARCHITECTS 

Research by Buffy Hoge